Tuesday 14 February 2012

LOVE

On my days of loneliness
On my path of dark stones,
When light never came to my life,
I thought I am lost in the hell.

I felt the grief following me,
Saw the stars all over my dreams,
Heard my heart’s unusual tunes
But I never knew it was the truth..

On the day you came to me,
When those words tickled my ears,
I realized the truth of my life,
It was you that I wanted always.

Now I am not alone
It is happy to feel this way,
When you are always with me,
So perfect I am in every day

I surrender to you, all that I have,
All of my dreamz,all my wishes.
I always run to you,
I need your care always..

1 comment:

  1. akalukayanu ellam nammil ninnu .. ee priya suhruthukkalum kalalaya jeevithavum .. oru padu sundara swapnanagal mathram akum koottinu pinne athum illathakum .. alkootathil oru parijitja mukham mathramakum nammalellam ....

    ReplyDelete